Run Freddie Run
Fred Klinge is the owner/operator of Symmetry Training Systems, a fitness services company. He lives in Covington, Louisiana and is currently certified by the American College of Sports Medicine as a Health/Fitness Specialist. Fred participated in the 1984 U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials in Buffalo, New York and has a personal best marathon time of 2:18.15. He also served as a running coach for the Little Rock Marathon Training Program from 2003 through 2005 and for the New Orleans Mardi Gras Marathon from 2007 – 2009. Fred has completed 29 marathons.
Coach Freddie Klinge Offers Full & Half Marathon Training Programs
Coach Freddie has marathon and half marathon training programs for advanced and beginner runners.
Through the Years
- 2007 – 2011 Pelican Running Club Program Director and Coach
- 2010 – Named “St. Tammany Standout” by the New Orleans Times-Picayune newspaper for his work as Director of the Pelican Running Club
- 2007 – 2009 New Orleans Mardi Gras Marathon Training Program Coach
- 2003 – 2005 Little Rock Marathon Training Program Coach
- 2005 – Arkansas Public Health Hero – Central Region
- 2005 – Clint Cusak Award winner – Little Rock Marathon Committee Volunteer Award
- 1989 – 1990 Overall Champion – Arkansas Road Racing Grand Prix
- 1984 – 1987 Member of Team Adidas – Marathon Runner
- 1984 – United States Olympic Marathon Trials Qualifier
- 1982 – Varsity Letterman – Track & Field/Cross Country, University of Missouri – Columbia