RUN STRONG ON RACE DAY WITH OUR OFFICIAL PACE TEAM
The Louisiana Marathon will have a free pace group program. Varsity Sports, the leading Running Specialty Retailer in Louisiana will be organizing pacers and helping you reach your goal. Stop by the Honey Stinger/Varsity Sports booth at The Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana Expo and meet the pacers — who will answer any questions you have about hitting your goal time. No sign up necessary! We will have 11 pace groups for the Louisiana Marathon and 6 pace groups for the Louisiana Half Marathon.
As a runner, should you run with a pace group? Here are some benefits!
Register today for your race and be prepared for a great finish with our Official Pace Team. If you are interested in being a pacer please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MARATHON PACE FINISH TIMES:
- 3:05 (7:04/mile) // Pacer: Brian D. Harris, Lenny Samuel
- 3:15 (7:27/mile) // Pacer: Dan “Gucci” Bucci
- 3:25 (7:49/mile) // Pacer: Sam Amoroso
- 3:35 (8:12/mile) // Pacer: Keith Couvillion, Kimberly Blaise
- 3:45 (8:35/mile) // Pacer: Josh Jansen
- 4:00 (9:09/mile) // Pacer: Adam Graham, Matt Holliday
- 4:15 (9:45/mile) // Pacer: Jacob Boone
- 4:30 (10:20/mile) // Pacer: Jean Aponte
- 4:40 (10:41/mile) // Pacer: Sabrina Seher
- 5:00 (11:27/mile) // Pacer: Greg Burress
- 5:30 (12:35/mile) // Pacer: Andrew Olsen, Breanna Waldrup
HALF MARATHON PACE FINISH TIMES:
Varsity Sports enjoys being Baton Rouge, Mandeville and New Orleans’ premier running & fitness specialty store.
Located in Steamboat Springs, Colo., Honey Stinger makes convenient, nutritious and great tasting honey-based foods including energy bars, protein bars, organic energy gels, organic waffles, gluten free organic waffles, organic chews, protein chews, and kids’ organic snacks. Fueling some of the country’s top cyclists, runners, triathletes and teams, Honey Stinger products may be found at specialty sporting goods retailers, natural food grocers and www.honeystinger.com.
Click here to check out our FAQs for more information about The Louisiana Half Marathon as well as our other races, The Expo, the Finish Festival and spectator activities.
Contact The Louisiana Marathon at: email@example.com
To request additional information or connect with a representative from the race, email firstname.lastname@example.org.