BIENVENUE AU MARATHON DE LOUISIANE, MANIACS & FANATICS!
REGISTER FOR REUNION RACE ON THE BAYOU, RENDEZVOUS3 // JANUARY 17-19, 2014
Join Marathon Maniacs and Half Fanatics for the 2014 Reunion Race on the Bayou in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Runners from 47 states & 11 countries meet again on our fast, flat and festive courses: Marathon / Half / 5k / Kids. We welcome those with a passion for running and an appreciation for our unique culture in our state capital.
SPECIAL OFFER // USE MMHF2014
Use the following code for 15% off or register by July 21st, 2013 for initial registration rates of $70 for the Marathon and $55 for the Half: MMHF2014
We’re Throw’n a Little Lagniappe Your Way, Baby!
What are we doing different for 2014? The Louisiana Marathon defines “lagniappe” as a ‘little-something-extra’, which ensures a memorable running festival weekend. We are excited to offer our Marathon Maniac and Half-Fanatic friends, especially those returning for our Rendezvous Race 2014 with the following:
- Some of the Big 3 are coming in and will welcome you at The Expo with 2 -10 X 10 booths for Maniacs and Fanatics
- We will have a Maniac/Fanatic Ambassador that will work closely with Louisiana Marathon team to ensure that you have wonderful experience
- A special ribbon and personalized race bib
- Access to our V.I.P. Lagniappe Experience, a barricaded and tented area with premium post-race food, sport drinks, water, soft drinks and lots of regional craft beer & wine as well as access to private restrooms
- The Maniac/Fanatic Expo presence will move to the Finish Festival to welcome you back after your race
- Professional group photo before the start of the race, no-charge to your members
- Private gear check – There is a room assigned for VIP and Maniac/Fanatic check-in
- Marathon Maniacs will be acknowledged before the start of the race and at The Expo
SPECIAL MANIAC & FANATIC RIBBONS, PERSONALIZED BIBS
The Louisiana Marathon wants to personalize your race experience by providing a medal ribbon for your group. Members who register for the marathon before midnight on Sunday, November 30, 2013, and indicate that they are a member of Marathon Maniacs or Half Fanatics will receive a custom race number and special marathon finisher medal ribbon indicating their membership.
LOUISIANA – PICK YOUR PASSION!
Your Passion is Running: Ours is sharing Louisiana. Come for the Run, Stay for the Fun.
Visit LouisianaTravel.com, the official travel authority for the state of Louisiana. Travel tips, videos, interactive maps, articles by experts and personalized recommendations help you plan your ultimate Louisiana vacation—one that captures the legendary cuisine, music and culture found no place else.
Register for the Marathon, The Half and The Advocate Cypress 5K (special rate available for Maniacs and Fanatics taking part in the 5K). Rates increase on the first of most months until the event – click here to see the rate calendar.