BIENVENUE, MANIACS & FANATICS!
The Louisiana Marathon Organizing Committee welcomes members of Marathon Maniacs & Half Fanatics and we look forward to hosting you at Rendezvous3 – our third annual Louisiana Marathon running festival in Baton Rouge January 17-19, 2014.
We’re Throw’n a Little Lagniappe Your Way, Baby
In Louisiana we define “lagniappe” as throwing in a ‘little-something-extra’, and we do this to ensure a memorable running festival weekend. We are excited to offer our Marathon Maniac and Half-Fanatic friends, especially those returning for our Rendezvous Race 2014 with the following:
UPDATED DECEMBER 2013
- Maniacs & Fanatics will enjoy a private room for packet pickup at The Expo
- Visit the 2 Maniac/Fanatic Booths at The Expo
- Maniac/Fanatic Private Bathroom at Start line (Barricaded area – Maniacs/Fanatics ONLY)
- Gear check at the Finish Festival Maniac/Fanatic tent on race day
- Marathon Maniacs & Half Fanatics will be acknowledged before the start of the race and at The Expo
- A special offer code for the 2014 Commemorative Art Print to be used at the Expo
- A special reunion ribbon in Maniac or Fanatic colors – Original medal ribbon comes with medal, this is in addition.
- Access to our V.I.P. Finish Festival Experience (Sullivans Steakhouse is sponsoring the VIP area and full menu is still being determined. Includes Bloody Mary & Mimosas) Valued at $75
Discounted Pastalaya Dinner Tickets
More details >>
Use this special code for 15% off: MMHF2014
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
SUNDAY, JANUARY 19, 2014
Marathon & The Half Marathon at The Louisiana Marathon – 7:00 a.m. Start
Finish Festival – 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 or 4:00 p.m.
- Opening Act: Michael Foster Project – 9:00 a.m.
- Main Act: Big Sam Funky Nation – 11:00 a.m.
- Closing Act: Bucktown Allstars – 1:00 a.m.
- 15-20 Local Restaurants
- Louisiana Festival Showcase Tent
SATURDAY, JANUARY 18, 2014
The Advocate 5K – 8:00 a.m. Start
The Advocate Kids Marathon – following the 5K, 9:00 a.m. Start
Family Festival – 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
The Expo at The Louisiana Marathon with guest speakers and Pasta Dinner with Matt Long as the Keynote speaker
FRIDAY, JANUARY 17, 2014
The Expo at The Louisiana Marathon 1:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
MATT LONG AT THE EXPO
In his book, The Long Run, he tells the story of his Purchase triumphant comeback after a serious crash and his journey to becoming an Elite Athlete.
Read more about his book at runnersworld.com.
BATON ROUGE, named by French explorer Iberville 300 years ago for the “red stick” along a Mississippi River bluff, Baton Rouge has been shaped by a variety of cultural and environmental influences.Today, Baton Rouge’s rich cultural tradition,… Click Here to Learn More about Baton Rouge and Plan Your Travel >>
We encourage you to LIKE us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Twitter to stay in-the-know as we release additional information about our event. If you have any questions please feel free to email email@example.com and we will be sure to respond in short order.
REGISTER FOR THE LOUISIANA MARATHON
|Registration Period||Date||Full||Half||5K||Kids||Family Day||Pasta||Kids Pasta||Fest Tix|
|Registration Open Rate||3/1 – 3/31||$70||$55||$15||$10||$55||$15||$6||$10|
|Spring Rate||4/1 – 5/31||$80||$70||$15||$10||$55||$15||$6||$15|
|Summer Rate||6/1 – 8/31||$90||$80||$20||$10||$55||$20||$8||$20|
|Fall Rate||9/1 – 10/31||$100||$90||$25||$15||$60||$20||$8||$20|
|Winter Rate||11/1 – 12/31||$110||$100||$30||$15||$70||$25||$8||$25|
|New Years Registration||1/1 – 1/16||$120||$110||$40||$20||$75||$25||$8||$25|
|At Expo (If Available)||1/17 – 1/18||$130||$120||$45||$20||$80||$25||$10||$30|